Schedule Your Cleaning Today!
Residential Air Duct Cleaning In Indianapolis, IN
Breathe Easy With Our Indianapolis Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services!
Consider how much time you spend indoors. Whether you live in a single family home, a condominium, or an apartment unit, you spend a great deal of time eating, sleeping, and relaxing within your living space. If there’s something that you’re doing more often than anything else, however, it’s breathing.
Secondary to hydration, nothing is more essential to your survival than the air you breathe. Shouldn’t the quality of your home’s air matter? Whether you’ve moved into a brand new home and want to ensure that any particles left from construction are safely removed, or you live in a vintage, older home with less-than-ideal air quality, the team at Elite Clean Steamers is here to help you and your family breathe in the best quality of air possible.
By cleaning your air ducts with our safe, effective, and non-intrusive solutions, our residential cleaners can ensure years of crisp, clean, and worry-free air inside of your Indianapolis home.
If you’ve noticed that your home’s indoor air quality isn’t what it should be, know that Elite Clean Steamers can help. Poor indoor air quality can lead to greater chances of contracting a cold or another airborne illness, and even lead to serious health complications if left unchecked. This is why it is imperative to have an air duct cleaning company visit your home and perform a duct cleaning service to significantly improve the air that you and your family breathe.
Don’t wait another day — nothing is more essential to your survival and well-being than the quality of air that you breathe. Schedule an air duct cleaning service today with Elite Clean Steamers!
Air Duct Cleaning Services:
- $399 up to 2,500 sq feet (does not include basement sq feet)
- $15.00 per extra 100 sqft home size above 2,500 sq feet mentioned above
- $50 per extra furnace/air handler
- $7.50 per 100 sq feet in basement (if extra vents exist in the basement)
- Note: customers will be asked if the basement is finished and/or vents exist throughout the basement. If basement only has vents on trunk line, then no extra charge. If basement has extra ductwork and vents, then end customer will be charged this amount.
- Air duct cleaning service note: pricing includes cleaning of all supply and return side registers, ductwork, and truck lines. It also includes fogging of your chosen sanitizer or microbial product. No hidden charges.
Dryer vent cleaning:
- $129 Dryer vent cleaning (without air duct cleaning)
- $89 Dryer Vent Cleaning (Discounted rate if done with air duct cleaning)
- $NA Added roof charge (added to price if going on roof is required)
- Dryer vent cleaning service note: pricing includes cleaning of dryer lint trap and cleaning of ductwork connected to dryer. Elite Clean Steamers will disconnect the dryer vent duct from dyer to thoroughly clean ductwork (reconnect after cleaning). Elite Clean Steamers will make sure exit vent outside is clean and free of lint & Debris.